EXTRACT OF THE ROSSARTE FOUNDATION STATUTE
Art. 2 Purpose
2.1 The Foundation proposes, in the context of an art development model in the territory of the Municipality of Rossa (hereinafter the Municipality), to elaborate a concept for an important artistic presence in the territory that allows the development of tourism and in particular that is linked to the world of art and culture.
2.2 To achieve this goal, the Foundation proposes in particular:
- to aggregate human resources and raise the necessary funds for the construction, also in collaboration and participation with interested individuals, of a Glamping facility (or composed of habitable works of art);
- to include the Glamping facility as part of the wider offer of the Municipality which may include other architectural works and other elements that artistically and culturally characterize the territory of the Municipality;
- to favor and create, in collaboration with the Municipality and the tour operators and interested individuals, spaces for seminars and meetings in the area;
- to foster and create, in collaboration with the Municipality, the tour operators and interested individuals, new possibilities for overnight stays and cultural and study stays in the territory of the Municipality;
- to organize events, meetings, cultural debates in the Municipality;
- to create a network of contacts with the world of art and with people interested in the development of the Foundation's projects;
- to purchase, rent, promote works of art to be exhibited on the territory of the Municipality, if necessary, in collaboration with individuals, entities and institutions concerned;
- to create a library and a documentation center in the municipality related to the world of culture and art.
5.3 The Foundation pursues ideal objectives and therefore operates on a non-profit basis.